PSCC IS HIRING A NURSE!
Do you want to make a difference in the health of your community and in the lives of medically under-served people? Puget Sound Christian Clinic has an outstanding opportunity for someone like you.
We are seeking a Case Management, Clinical Supervisor to supervise health care professional volunteers during clinic operations (mobile clinics & fixed site), provide direct patient care, and to ensure that PSCC patients are connected with health care resources and ancillary services for their health care needs. Ideally, this successful candidate would also enjoy developing and implementing policies and procedures designed to improve the quality of patient care.
The is a part-time position for 15-20 hours per week, $23/hour. Qualified applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Case Management and Nursing:
- Provide patient follow-up care and supervise volunteers who provide patient follow-up care.
- Connect patient to resources to obtain lab tests, prescription medications, referrals for specialty care, and other medical educational needs.
- Assist with PSCC’s Patient Assistance Program to help ensure patients receive needed medications. Train volunteers on PSCC Patient Assistance Program.
- Maintain patient education materials and develop/procure new materials as needed.
- Supervise case management and other administrative volunteers who support those who provide direct patient care.
- On occasion, provide direct patient care during mobile clinic hours.
- Train & support medical volunteers at both Haller Lake site and mobile sites.
- Attend and participate in all required meetings which may include:
- Medical Staff Meetings
- Medical Practices Board Committee Meetings as requested by the Clinic Director
- Fundraising events
- Pray with patients and volunteers as appropriate and answer patient and volunteer questions regarding Christianity.
In carrying out these duties, the Clinical Supervisor will, at all times:
- Perform job responsibilities in accordance with PSCC’s Mission Statement and Statement of Faith.
- Pray regularly for PSCC and God’s direction in fulfilling job responsibilities and duties.
- Comply with federal and state regulations.
- Implement board policy decisions and carry out board directives with volunteers.
- Assure adherence to the mission of PSCC.
- Keep the Executive Director and Clinic Director apprised of critical issues.
Skills And Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2 years’ experience preferred within a community health care setting.
- Medical case management experience preferred.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and good judgment in establishing priorities and problem solving.
- Ability to work closely with staff, board members and volunteers.
- Ability to work independently, as a self-starter, and in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player.
- Local travel required.
- Bilingual skills preferred but not required.